Now Hiring Interns!
We are seeking dynamic, dedicated individuals to join our team! Must be a rising college Junior or Senior.
Please send all applications for job to AnnaGrace@komenscmm.org if you are interested.
Thank you for your interest in working for the SC Mountains to Midlands Affiliate of Susan G. Komen!
Community Outreach/ Race for the Cure Internships Available!
Reports To: Marketing Manager, Administrative Assistant
Status: Part-time (8-30 hours per week), non-exempt
Career Level: Intern
Contact Information: Anna Grace Tindal, AnnaGrace@komenscmm.org
Internship Dates: Summer/Fall (Hours can vary from 8 hours per week to 30 hours per week, depending on intern’s availability or credit requirements)
Intern Duties May Include:
- Assist with Grant / Grantee events or trainings
- Participate with community outreach and education events
- Attend health fairs and other community events
- Assist with Advocacy efforts of the Affiliate
- Work with Marketing Manager to create social media strategies and marketing.
- Recruit volunteers for various events and opportunities
- Send out reminder letters, emails, and pledge forms for events and fundraising activities
- Assist staff with fundraising events, mailings, Go Pink, Race for the Cure.
- Data entry of Race registrations and donations into Race software.
- Assist in general office tasks (mailings, answer phones/emails regarding Race questions and customer service issues.)
- Assist Race leaders to schedule Race volunteers and events.
- Assist Executive Director with Race for the Cure Planning
- Self Motivated, Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Excellent Customer Service
- Willingness to work on a team
- Able to assist with event setup/breakdown. (lift boxes up to 30 lbs)
Based on the interns skills/experience, different tasks will be assigned
Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and social media outlets.
Education Level: Bachelor Candidate or Bachelors Degree
The Internship is Non-Paid, but is eligible for College Credit.
In order to apply: Please email cover letter and resume to Anna Grace at AnnaGrace@komenscmm.org.