About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen SC Mountains to Midlands is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 22 county service area. The Susan G. Komen SC Mountains to Midlands Affiliate’s services area covers Abbeville, Aiken, Anderson, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Edgefield, Fairfield, Greenville, Greenwood, Kershaw, Lancaster, Laurens, Lexington, McCormick, Newberry, Oconee, Pickens, Richland, Saluda, Spartanburg, and Union Counties.  Thanks to the thousands of people who participant in the Susan G. Komen SC Mountains to Midlands Race for the Cure® and other Affiliate events each year, dedicated corporate partners and generous donors, Komen SC Mountains to Midlands is playing a vital role in fighting breast cancer in our community.

Through events like the Komen SC Mountains to Midlands Race for the Cure®, Laugh for the Cure and other events, Komen SC Mountains to Midlands invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.

komen race 2015 simpsonville sc